I’m Joe, the owner of Bikepackingtips. I started this website to share the knowledge that I’ve learned over the years of bikepacking and riding my bike, as well as some of the knowledge I’ve picked up from being a doctor.
I’ve been on multiple bikepacking trips, tested lots of different pieces of cycling gear (some good, some bad) and written hundreds of articles on how to take your bike on a bikepacking trip.
I hope it comes across how much I love bikepacking, and after sharing it with my family and friends, I only hope that my website can help you set out on that first daunting trip so that you too can catch the bikepacking bug.
Joe’s Bikepacking Experience
- Went bikepacking on a tandem! Something everyone told me would be impossible
- Regularly go on bikepacking trips by myself or with my friends
- Hiked to the tallest peak of every English county in a year!
- Take part in conversations on bikepacking communities and blogs
- Have an addiction to camping with my bike
Joe’s Professional Accomplishments
MBChB From UOL
Faculty of Public Health